Desk Clock for PC and MAC
Is a Tools game developed by Jay Kline located at 10376 Van Buren CT NE Blaine, MN 55434. The game is suitable for USK: All ages and required Android version is Varies with device.
Instead of rating this app down, please send email to the developer or open a ticket on the presssing issue tracker with feature requests or problems. We will try our best to resolve any issues you might have, but respond that is cant comments!
** Note: Button brightness settings is not functional on all hardware. I shall implement fixes as I discover them. It does not work, try setting brightness to 1% **
This is the free version if you set button brightness to 0% and. It gives you all the same features, as the version that is donate. Consider helping support the developer and purchase the version that is donate. The donate version will always be updated before the version that is free.
* Keep the screen on (dim or bright)
* 12 or 24 hour time
* Seconds display options
* Choose background and color that is font Choose between many fonts (including Binary!)
* Screen Saver Mode
* Font scaling (with pinch-zoom)
* Support for hardware Desk Docks
* Support for devices without a menu button
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the Desk Clock.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.