Electronic Function Generator for PC and MAC
Is a Tools game developed by Erdem Aslan. The game is suitable for PEGI 3 and required Android version is 2.1 and up.
Caution: Before connecting your Android device to circuits that are external sure that your device will not be damaged.
Note: libPD is used to generate signals.
- 2 channel output. (Left and right channels are used individually)
- Sine Wave Osc.
- Sawtooth Wave Osc.
- Square Wave Osc.
- DC Square Wave Osc.
- Triangle Wave Osc.
- Oscillator frequency can be adjusted by seek bars or keypad typing that is direct.
- Frequency range of all source oscillators: 0 - 20000 Hz
- Amplitude of the oscillators can be adjusted by seek bars.
- User friendly tabbed and interface that is sliding.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the Electronic Function Generator.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.