Fake GPS Location PROFESSIONAL for PC and MAC
Is a Tools game developed by Just4Fun Tools located at 05-822 Milanówek Poland. The game is suitable for PEGI 3 and required Android version is Varies with device.
Your longitude and latitude will start changing.
But how does our position manipulator work?
Android devices are equipped with settings for developers. One of these settings is mocking GPS coordinates in order to test applications that are new. Our tool uses this feature and thanks to it most applications installed on your phone don't see your real coordinates but the fake ones, chosen by you.
What do you need to do to change GPS location?
Apart from installing our application you also have to do some adjustments in settings of your phone. Our application has tutorial that is graphic what you have to do step by step. In brief you have to:
1. If you have mobile phone with Android 4.2 (or above) version first you have to activate developer hidden menu.
2. After that you have to find "Mock location" feature in developer settings and choose "Fake GPS Location PROFESSIONAL" from the list of available applications.
Now you can start our tool, mark new, virtual location on the map and press play button. It is ready!
NOTE: Your Android phone does 39;t need to n be ROOTED in order to use our location spoofer.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the Fake GPS Location PROFESSIONAL.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.