FreeCell (Classic Card Game) for PC and MAC
Is a Card game developed by Staple Games. The game is suitable for USK: All ages and required Android version is 4.4 and up.
Try it out!
- Easy to read cards
- Intuitive tap to play
- Intelligent auto-complete
- Auto-save, so you never lose your progress
- Unlimited undo
How to Win:
- Move all 52 cards up to the four foundations (top left) in sequential order, Ace to King, for each suit
Moves to columns (bottom 8 stacks)
- Alternating colors
- Descending in card value
Moves to Foundation (top left)
- Matching suit
- Starting with Ace up to King
Moves to FreeCells (top right)
- Any single card can be moved to a FreeCell
How many cards can be moved at a time?
- One card for each FreeCell that is open for each empty column
You will learn quickly we promise! If you get stuck, tap on any card and the app will automatically make a move that is valid one exists.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the FreeCell (Classic Card Game).
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.