FYERS - Fast Trading on NSE, BSE & MCX for PC and MAC
Is a Finance game developed by FYERS located at No. 225, 14th Cross Rd, 1st Block, RT Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560032. The game is suitable for PEGI 3 and required Android version is 4.4W and up.
Investing is free and brokerage for trades is up to ₹20 per order. You can also get brokerage refunds by winning the flagship FYERS 30 Challenge day.
Some features of the App:
- intuitive& that is UI to use.
- TradingView Charts with 22+ years of historical EOD data
- 2+ years of intraday historical data
- Trade from charts
- Chart settings synced with FYERS Web
- Historical & Realtime charts available for spot indices
- Pre-defined Watchlists
- Watchlists synced with FYERS Web
- Use App & Web simultaneously
- Add Favorites for Quick Access
- Easy to Use Options chain
- Quick access to Support
- Biometric & Pattern-based passwords
- Access to Back Office records
- All major exchanges available (NSE, BSE, MCX)
- Instant account opening
- Equity Delivery - ₹0
- Other Segments - Upto ₹20
- For more details, visit our pricing - https://fyers.in/pricing/
FYERS is a technology-focused stock brokerage that provides access to trading & investing across all the major exchanges in India. It was founded in 2015 to change the landscape and to offer world class platforms to the trading community that is widespread. Over the years, FYERS has been the first-mover in various initiatives that are significant are helping shape how India trades.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the FYERS - Fast Trading on NSE, BSE & MCX.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.