IR camera - Poco F1/Mi8 for PC and MAC
Is a Tools game developed by Bluestream.io located at Anjuna, Bardez – Goa. Pin: 403509. The game is suitable for Rated for 3+ and required Android version is 5.0 and up.
Some android 10 custom ROMs don't have the camera that is infrared, ask your rom developer.
Camera working with the secondary Pocophone/Mi8 cameras including the front facing infrared camera
- Take pictures/videos in total darkness
- See through some liquids (cola, wine)
- See through some plastic/materials that allow Infrared light through (some TV boxes, some Remotes, wii remotes,...)
- See through some glasses that are darkinduction stove glass, sunglasses,...)
- Check if money is real (not sure if how trustful this is)
- Check if tv remote is working by seeing the remote infrared light blinking
- To search for hidden cameras with night vision
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the IR camera - Poco F1/Mi8.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.