MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map for PC and MAC
Is a Entertainment game developed by Map Genie located at 11 Biscayne Avenue, E14 9BE, London. The game is suitable for Rated for 3+ and required Android version is 5.0 and up.
• Over 600 areas - discover all Anemoculus, Chests, Shrines & much more!
• 70+ categories - including Quests, Seelies, Books, resources & Teleport Waypoints
• Quicksearch - only kind the name of a location to instantly find what you're searching for.
• Sync progress aided by the web site: https://mapgenie.io/genshin-impact
• Progress Tracker - mark areas as track and found the progress of the collectables.
• Take records - establishing places of interest by adding notes to the map.
NOTE: This software is still work-in-progress and we're adding more locations every day!
Disclaimer: MapGenie is within no way associated with miHoYo (the developers behind Genshin influence if you discover a bug, or have ideas for the app, be sure to use the 'Send Feedback' alternative below to allow)
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.