Home Page - for-pc.com

Monster Gotcha: Tainer adventure

Monster Gotcha: Tainer adventure for PC and MAC

Is a Role Playing game developed by zlwx located at [email protected]. The game is suitable for Everyone and required Android version is 4.1 and up.
PVP game that is multiple modes, the winner is king

Stronghold battle mode, team competition mode, individual competition mode, peace mode, ghost mode,

Rich game modes, different game experiences, destroy enemies and become an ace player!

Participate in the season qualifying and win the world first!

How to run this game on PC or MAC

You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.

  1. Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
  2. Install BlueStacks from installation file.
  3. Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the Monster Gotcha: Tainer adventure.
  4. As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.
I hope the guide to download Monster Gotcha: Tainer adventure for Windows PC works for you. Don't forget to share this guide with your friends over social media sites like Twitter or Facebook.
User Reviews
This is sort of a response rating to Flames and Ashes. The reason that it's a good game, even if it rips off Pokémon, are that: One, it doesn't cost money like other Pokémon rip offs which are less faithful to the original games. Two, it's available on mobile while, kind of stupidly, The Pokémon Company doesn't take advantage of this and make more profit. The Pokémon Company is 32% Nintendo, while the other 68% of Pokémon is owned by Game Freak and Creatures.
This is a complete rip off of Pokemon do not download this game. To the app creators why would you rip off one of the best franchises in the world?!
This game is absolutely NOTHING like the trailers have shown. Absolutely nothing like a pokemon game, don't bother.
Not The Same As A Classic Pokemon Game, But Still Fun Nonetheless... Highly Recommend If You're Looking For Something Fun To Do To Pass The Time.
I just realized you put tainer instead of trainer in the title lol. Will you fix the title name so it says trainer instead of tainer?
This is very clearly a ripoff of pokemon. The style, story, and even sprites are the same. If you look at the photos you can see those are clearly pokemon characters. Dont download this game and give these people money.
I tried this game its garbage dosent let me choose my starter anf dosent delete your account so i can change my starter
It is fun i do not care what people say it is every good but am figuring out stuff and keep up the good work
It's not a awful game but from what I've seen so far is it's heavy pay to win which takes a lot of the fun out of it
So my pokemon skills have a significant, and I don't know what's going on with those skills. I tried to press on that skills but it do nothing, what should I do now?