NetEase Youdao Dictionary for PC and MAC
Is a Tools game developed by Youdao.com. The game is suitable for Everyone and required Android version is 5.1 and up.
- Translation to and from English, Japanese, Korean, French and Chinese is available;
- Huge Amount of Words: more than 650,000 English-Chinese words and more than 590,000 Chinese-English words, 23 million example sentences, and built-in Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary;
- Unique “Online Definitions” gathers new and hot words on the internet. It provides input that is multiple, and the unique “Camera Translation” enables you to look up words without typing them by hand;
- “Native Pronunciations” supports word pronunciations, example sentence pronunciations, and pronunciations by native speakers all over the world, allowing you to experience the native pronunciations of English;
- “Discovery Channel” includes rich learning content covering oral English, online courses, vocabulary book, and so on;
- “Chinese Encyclopedia” serves as an one-stop knowledge inquiry platform;
- “Youdao Classroom” provides a variety of courses and rich learning content to help users prepare exams such as Spoken English Test, CET-4 & CET-6, NEEP, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE and GMAT with ease.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the NetEase Youdao Dictionary.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.