Noob vs Pro vs Hacker 4: Lucky Block for PC and MAC
Is a Adventure game developed by Noob vs Pro team located at Moscow, Verhnaya Maslovka, 12. The game is suitable for PEGI 7 (Mild Violence) and required Android version is 5.1 and up.
Embark on a journey that is adventurous Noob and Pro wants to open Lucky Block, but Hacker has stolen it. Ride a pig. Complete trials that are deadly traps. Get to the bottom of the secret Mine. Enjoy the jokes and stupid antics of Noob. What are you waiting for? Indulge yourself in some adventures and become the hero of a brand story that is new. Open hellish Lucky Block for free!
The game features:
● Addictive gameplay: beat zombies and skeletons with banana, earn money, drive pig and car, throw objects, do stupid things and be part of a breath-taking adventure all at once!
● a lot of unique funny, interesting and scary levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can kill a lot of genres in one game
● Mini-games to play with your friends
● Different biomes in the world: friendly grass, deadly sand, cold snow, scary mines and much more
● 10 000 000 players in previous Noob vs Pro games
● A super addicting game you can even play offline!
Noob vs Pro vs Hacker vs God 4: Lucky Block is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Noob vs Pro vs Hacker vs God 4: Lucky Block? Try our other games!
Official site: noobvspro.net/games
Questions? Contact our tech support at [email protected]
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the Noob vs Pro vs Hacker 4: Lucky Block.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.