SAY NAMASTE Video Conferencing for PC and MAC
Is a Communication game developed by Inscripts. The game is suitable for USK: Ages 12+ and required Android version is 5.0 and up.
Use Say Namaste app to start or join easily a video call whether it is between 2 individuals or a multiple.
- You can use Say Namaste for 1:1 conversations as well as group video and audio conference.
- Supports upto 50 participants in one call- also say namaste has features such as screensharing. Now easily share your screen using your desktop/laptop and the shared screen can be used by all participants right here in the app.
- Have great video meetings with Say Namaste! The app supports as rich media chat and messaging that allows you to have conversations that are instantaneous a text mode.
- Easily share files in the video meeting itself using the file functionality that is sharing of Namaste. This feature allows you to share documents, PDFs, presentations, images, video files and a lot more during the video conference itself amongst all participants.
Say Namaste is a audio that is secure video conferencing app designed for productive meetings or catchups among corporate teams, friends or family members. It's developed by Inscripts - a ongoing company headquartered in Mumbai, India and in the business of creating world class communication products for over 10+ years.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the SAY NAMASTE Video Conferencing.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.