SAY NAMASTE Video Conferencing for PC and MAC
Is a Communication game developed by Inscripts. The game is suitable for Parental guidance (Parental Guidance Recommended) and required Android version is 5.0 and up.
Use Say Namaste app to start or join easily a video call whether it is between 2 individuals or a multiple.
- You can use Say Namaste for 1:1 conversations as well as group video and audio conference.
- Supports upto 50 participants in one call- also say namaste has features such as screensharing. Now easily share your screen using your desktop/laptop and the shared screen can be used by all participants right here in the app.
- Have great video meetings with Say Namaste! The app supports as rich media chat and messaging that allows you to have conversations that are instantaneous a text mode.
- Easily share files in the video meeting itself using the file functionality that is sharing of Namaste. This feature allows you to share documents, PDFs, presentations, images, video files and a lot more during the video conference itself amongst all participants.
Say Namaste is a audio that is secure video conferencing app designed for productive meetings or catchups among corporate teams, friends or family members. It's developed by Inscripts - a ongoing company headquartered in Mumbai, India and in the business of creating world class communication products for over 10+ years.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the SAY NAMASTE Video Conferencing.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.