TfL Oyster and contactless for PC and MAC
Is a Travel And Local game developed by Transport for London (TfL) located at 14 Pier Walk, North Greenwich, SE10 0ES. The game is suitable for Everyone and required Android version is 4.1 and up.
• Top up pay as you go credit
• Buy adult rate 7 Day, Monthly and Annual Travelcards, and Bus & Tram Passes
• View your Oyster card and contactless journey history
• Check contactless payments
• Check your pay as you go balance and see season tickets
• Check if you have any incomplete journeys
• Allow notifications when your pay as you go balance falls below a certain amount, or your Travelcard is about to expire
When you top your credit up or buy a Travelcard or Bus & Tram Pass, it will be available to collect after 30 minutes when you touch your Oyster card on a yellow card reader as part of a journey on any London bus, or at any Tube, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail or National Rail station within the pay as you go area, tram stop or River Bus pier.
Keeping on top of your spend is easy; see the date, cost and time of your journeys from the last 8 weeks.
Customers who have not already added their contactless card to an account that is online do so at contactless.tfl.gov.uk.
The TfL Oyster and contactless app will request access to your camera. This is so that you can scan your payment card. We will never store the pictures that are scanned. Alternatively you can enter the card details manually.
You can’t currently add Oyster photocards to this app.
You can’t currently buy discounted tickets through the app.
For security reasons TfL Oyster app is not supported on rooted devices.
Please provide any feedback using this link https://www.tfl.gov.uk/app-contact
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the TfL Oyster and contactless.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.