UnityChan Pose Lite for PC and MAC
Is a Entertainment game developed by Flying Whale located at 239-0805 1-32-1-418 Funakura Yokosuka Kanagawa Japan . The game is suitable for PEGI 3 and required Android version is 8.0 and up.
You can move "UNITY-CHAN" in a favorite pose.
It is available for the sketch pose study.
* Lite version limits image that is slide and a save and some functions.
Choose movable bone and axis, and move a pose with a slider.
You can operate even one hand if used.
Please see promotion video.
The movable range of the joint of "UnityChan Pose" is regulated based on structure of the human body.
For example, it is a pose of the forward bending.
As well as the movement of the body that is upper both legs, you understand that the angle of buttocks greatly turns.
You can make a pose without the sense of incongruity.
And it enable slider operation because there is this movable range.
Because slider operation change an angle directly, unlike rotary operation, you can perform the pose change very speedily.
Please realize overwhelming usability.
Screen center part for rotary movement that is/ extended / reduction.
* And ... She is angry when you makes a too impossible pose.
-- Preset pose : Default pose + 3 kinds
-- Preset hand pose :
5 poses of hand
-- Expression : 17 kinds
-- Bone menu : 22 joints
Head, Neck, Chest, Abs-A, Abs-B, Hip
Shoulder, Upper Arm, Forearm, Hand
Thigh, Leg, Foot, Tiptoe
* Hip is the center of the model. A body that is whole of; turns when you move hip.
* The movable range of each joint regulates it based on structure of the body that is human.
However, because there is a difference in 3D model structure and body that is human structure, there are the some differences.
Return a camera (rotary / movement / extended / reduction) to the initial position.
Return The leg that is left the right leg, the left arm, the right arm to the default pose each.
-- License, instructions
These contents developed and shown under "UNITY-CHAN LICENSE".
There is no indication of the advertisement entirely.
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the UnityChan Pose Lite.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.