Zombie Gunfire for PC and MAC
Is a Action game developed by mobirix located at #901 9F JEI PLATZ, 186 ,Gasan digital 1-ro Geumcheon-gu Seoul, Republic of Korea 08502 ASI|KR|KS013|SEOUL. The game is suitable for Teen (Violence, Blood) and required Android version is 4.1 and up.
Kill the on rushing zombies to survive!
- Overwhelming battles played in high resolution.
- Realistic graphics and feedback that is exciting hits.
- Threatening zombies with diverse attack patterns.
- Various game modes: Campaign, Mission, Survival, Sniper
- Diverse weapon selections specialized for different characters.
- Weapon upgrade system for creating more weapon that is powerful.
1. Drag the side that is left of screen to aim.
2. Tap on the side that is right shoot or use item.
User permissions required for the game use.
- External storage Read/Write (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE that is/.
Access authority is required to save and load game data.
"STEP 1. When the game is launched for the time that is first allow permission for
[Access to Device Photos, Media, and Files] in the pop-up message window."
STEP 2. From your device's Settings menu, set Storage to Allow:
[Application manager > Zombie Gunfire > Permissions > [Storage]
How to run this game on PC or MAC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download BlueStacks, a free Android emulator.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file.
- Now run BlueStacks and use the search tool of BlueStacks to find the Zombie Gunfire.
- As you find the game then hit the installation button and install it by following on screen instructions.